Monday, December 26, 2011

About Me

My name is Joe Smith, I am a 19 year old college student, and if there is one thing in my life I am certain of, it is Android. I started my journey when I was 16, when for christmas I received the first Motorola Droid. At first I found the phone very confusing, and regretted my decision of not getting an iPhone. However, after tinkering around, I grew to love everything about my Droid. After breaking my OG Droid (original droid) I moved on to my next phone, the HTC Droid Incredible. This phone was even better than my last, but after a while, I finally became a big boy, when I recently purchased the Motorola Droid Razr. I have created this blog to dedicate all of my being into helping new Android users (700,000 a day) to becoming acclimated with there new device, and showing the world why Droid Does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment